It is quite notable that the notion of Darwinian Evolution has survived as long as it has considering the lack of observable evidence. Yet, it is the reigning scientific dogma of our day! How is this possible? Could Darwin’s famous finches really prove evolution after all? We’re tackling that this week as part of our series, The Basics of Creation Science.
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- The iconic role of Darwin’s finches on our society.
- The one major language barrier between worldviews.
- How so-called Microevolution is NOT the same as Macroevolution.
- Why our eyes betray what scientists say.
Mentioned in this lesson:
- Dr. Henry Morris
- Genesis 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
- Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
- Evolution vs. God by Ray Comfort
Thanks so much for listening. Please subscribe and share on iTunes!
Also, please consider donating to the ministry on Patreon. God Bless!