Last week, we began looking at why young age creationism ought not to be considered a pseudoscientific discipline. We dealt with dinosaurs and the deluge (flood). This week, we look at the topics of dating and Darwin. What does it mean to be pseudoscientific, anyway? And, does starting with the Bible indeed make us pseudoscientists? These questions and more will be answered in the conclusion of this two-part miniseries.
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- Where the “deep time” philosophy originated (hint: It’s not in the lab!).
- Do secular scientists really offer a better–or even the best–explanation?
- The driving assumptions that control mainstream science and creation science.
- The kinds of evolution and creationist’ acceptance of it.
- Why creationists are not pseudoscientists for rejecting Darwinian evolution theory.
Mentioned in this lesson:
- Why Trust God?
- The Creation Academy
Thanks so much for listening. Please subscribe and share on iTunes!
Also, please consider donating to the ministry on Patreon. God Bless!