Who was Adam? The Bible describes Adam as the first human being—made in the “image and likeness” of God. This is in stark contrast to the evolutionary view, which teaches that we are simply a higher evolved animal, simply the product of millions of years of mindless, undirected evolution. We explore the true nature of Adam in this week’s lesson and ask an even more important question. Who are we?
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- How theologians throughout history have understood the image of God.
- Why the Bible is unique when it comments on the origin of humanity.
- The implications of believing a view contrary to Scripture.
Mentioned in this lesson:
- Searching for Adam: Genesis and the Truth About Man’s Origin
- Do All Lives Really Matter? Only if Christianity is True!
Thanks so much for listening. Please subscribe and share on iTunes!
Also, please consider donating to the ministry on Patreon. God Bless!