Last week, we began looking at the issue of creation and predation. Some natural questions for further discussion arose out of the study; this week’s podcast is a Q&A addressing those questions.
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- Where viruses and pathogens fit in the creation/fall model.
- How carnivory developed post-fall.
- Why Satan is not ultimately responsible for sin and death.
- Why Jesus is better than the OT sacrifices.
- Why the curse didn’t just make “bad things worse.”
Mentioned in this lesson:
Thanks so much for listening. Please subscribe and share on iTunes!
Also, please consider donating to the ministry on Patreon. God Bless!