Last week, we began looking at the issue of creation and predation. Some natural questions for further discussion arose out of the study; this week’s podcast is a Q&A addressing those questions.
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- Where viruses and pathogens fit in the creation/fall model.
- How carnivory developed post-fall.
- Why Satan is not ultimately responsible for sin and death.
- Why Jesus is better than the OT sacrifices.
- Why the curse didn’t just make “bad things worse.”
Mentioned in this lesson:
Thanks so much for listening. Please subscribe and share on iTunes!
Also, please consider donating to the ministry on Patreon. God Bless!
Free Email Course
If you're anything like me, you have a hard time witnessing to unbelievers. You want to present the truth of the gospel in a compelling, respectful way, but you find it difficult to overcome objections.
That's why I wrote this four lesson course, where you'll learn how to finally Defend Your Faith with Confidence.
You can't buy this course, but you can get it for free by entering your first name and email address below.