While the evolutionary history of mankind would suggest that we are related only by a common ancestor, the biblical view suggests that not only are we intelligently designed, but also united by a shared world history. What does that history look like, and what can it tell us about the future?
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- What to make of the many creation myths represented by different cultures.
- Why the anthropological evidence seems to point towards a shared human history.
- How to answer the objections raised against the Bible’s historical veracity with respect to Genesis 1-11 events.
Mentioned in this lesson:
- Searching for Adam: Genesis and the Truth About Man’s Origin
- TCA Lesson 010: Flood Myths and Dates vs. the Biblical Account
- Why Trust God?
- The Creation Academy
Thanks so much for listening. Please subscribe and share on iTunes!
Also, please consider donating to the ministry on Patreon. God Bless!