Work with MePreach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. - 2 Timothy 4:2
Work with Me
First of all, I want to thank you for visiting me online.
As one preacher once said, “God’s business is the most important business in the world.” I don’t take it lightly that you would consider working with me, and I think it’s fair that you know what I do, and what to expect.
Primarily, I speak and preach on Christian Apologetics–specifically, the topics of creation/evolution, the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus, objective/relative morality, and how to defend Christianity.
What is Apologetics?
Christian Apologetics is a branch of theology and a discipline in the Christian faith, the goal of which is to provide sound, biblical, and logical reasoning for why we see the world in the way that we do. In short, is it the defense of our worldview.
There are two primary questions/objections I encounter when it comes to this discipline:
1. Is Apologetics Biblical?
2. Is Apologetics Needed?
How to Get Started
Below you will find our four most popular sermons. We’d be happy to come speak on just one of these topics or present all four in a series (all-day or multi-day).
In order to answer any questions that might arise throughout the sermon, we try to schedule services such that we can hold a brief Q/A session afterward if desired.
The goal and desired outcome of our time together will be:
1. To strengthen the faith of your members in the reliability of God and His Word.
2. To put a stone in the shoe of the skeptics in the congregation.
3. To better equip your members in their commission of spreading the Gospel and boldly contending for the faith.
4. To see sinners saved by the grace of God, both immediately and as a long-term result of our time together.
In order to make our time together as successful as possible, there are a few things you should know in preparation:
1. There is no fee for me to speak. I only ask that you provide basic travel expenses and take up a love offering. If you elect to provide an honorarium instead, that will be just fine. We trust God completely for His provision.
2. I speak only from a King James Version Bible. I have done my research, and am persuaded that the Word of God has been preserved perfectly for us in the Authorized King James Version.
3. I start with the Bible. I believe that God is who He says He is, the Bible is His Infallible Word and it is the only source of Truth. My sermons endeavor to show how the world that we live in is exactly the one we should expect to see since the Bible is true.
Children, by the way, are welcome to attend. Everything is presented at a very accessible level!
Most Popular Sermons:
1. Creation’s Real Story: Understanding How God Made and Formed the World. Who is right about the beginning? God, or man? Is the earth young or old? Does evolution fit within our Story? This sermon breaks those questions down from a Christian, scientific, fundamental worldview.
2. Jesus of Nazareth: Liar, Lunatic, or Lord? Jesus either rose from the dead or He didn’t. Of course, we know the Bible says that He did, but many do not fully realize the historical accuracy of the Bible and the events that took place in the life of Jesus. This is truly eye-opening!
3. How Then Shall We Live: Examining Objective Truth and Morality. Now that we better understand the Truth of the Beginning and of the Gospel of Jesus, what does that mean for us? Does it matter how we live, and what we do with our lives? The answer, of course, is yes.
4. Ultimate Defense: Playing T.A.G. to Boldly Contend for the Faith. As Christians, how do we practically share our convictions with others in a loving, yet firm and convincing way? This sermon will introduce T.A.G., the ultimate defense of the God of the Bible and the Christian faith.
Youth meetings and Chapel services are also great opportunities to bring in a ministry like ours. We live in tough times for college and even grade school age students, so giving them the practical knowledge they need is paramount to maintaining their faith throughout their school years.
If you are interested in inviting us in for a conference, event, or any other service, please reach out to me directly at email@example.com, or you can fill out the contact form below.
If you have any further questions or perhaps some doubts about whether this type of ministry would benefit your church, please do not hesitate to reach out. I would be glad to send you more information.
For a comprehensive doctrinal statement of my beliefs, please click here to find the statement of my sending church, Northwood Baptist.
I look forward to ministering alongside you and serving your congregation!