Work with MePreach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. - 2 Timothy 4:2
Work with Me
First of all, I want to thank you for visiting me online.
As one preacher once said, “God’s business is the most important business in the world.” I don’t take it lightly that you would consider working with me, and I think it’s fair that you know what I do, and what to expect.
Primarily, I speak and preach on Christian Apologetics–specifically, the topics of creation/evolution, the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus, objective/relative morality, and how to defend Christianity.
What is Apologetics?
Christian Apologetics is a branch of theology and a discipline in the Christian faith, the goal of which is to provide sound, biblical, and logical reasoning for why we see the world in the way that we do. In short, is it the defense of our worldview.
There are two primary questions/objections I encounter when it comes to this discipline:
1. Is Apologetics Biblical?
2. Is Apologetics Needed?
How to Get Started
Below you will find our most popular sermons. We’d be happy to come speak on just one of these topics for a
In order to answer any questions that might arise throughout the sermon, we try to schedule services such that we can hold a brief Q/A session afterward if desired.
In an effort to make our time together as successful as possible, there are a few things you should know:
1. The goal and desired outcome of our time together will be:
1. To strengthen the faith of your members in the reliability of God and His Word.
2. To put a stone in the shoe of the unbelievers and skeptics in attendance.
3. To better equip your members in their commission of spreading the Gospel and boldly contending for the faith.
4. To see sinners saved by the grace of God, both immediately and as a long-term result of our time together.
2. There is no fee for me to speak. I only ask that you provide basic travel expenses and take up a love offering. If you elect to provide an honorarium instead, that will be just fine. We trust God completely for His provision.
3. Children are welcome to attend. Everything is presented at a very accessible level!
Most Popular Sermons:
- Whose Truth is True? Our world is shrouded in relativistic thinking. Does objective truth really exist, or is reality a matter of preference?
- What Happened In the Beginning? Which version of origins is correct–evolution or creation? And more importantly, why?
- Is There Any Evidence for the Life, Death, and Resurrection of Christ? Perhaps Jesus was simply a good moral teacher. Perhaps He didn’t exist at all! Can we be confident the gospels are telling the truth?
- Giving the Ultimate Defense: 3 Strategies for Navigating Spiritual Conversations. We all want to witness for Christ, but let’s be honest–it’s hard! How do we boldly share our faith when we encounter objections?
- Can we Trust God’s Word? What really is the Bible, and why should anyone listen to it? It was just written by fallible men after all, right?
- What’s the Deal with the Dinosaurs? Does the crown prince of evolutionism–the existence of dinosaurs–falsify what the Bible teaches?
- Not We Ourselves: The Rise and Fall of Atheism. What makes an atheist? Do Christians have real answers to their questions?
- The Sacredness of Humanity. In a day where humanity begs for equality, yet murders millions of its own kind per year, is there any evidence that human life is actually a very special, set apart creation?
- A Meeting with Reality: God and the Problem of Evil. Many
claimthat the existence of evil disproves God. Others claim God Himself is evil! How do we answer these tough questions?
- Science and the Scriptures: Exploring Modern Science Through the Lens of God’s Word. Is the Bible against science? Can we trust what it says when it comments on scientific issues?
Youth meetings and Chapel services are also great opportunities to bring in a ministry like ours. We live in tough times for college and even grade school age students, so giving them the practical knowledge they need is paramount to maintaining their faith throughout their school years.
If you are interested in inviting us in for a conference, event, or any other service, please reach out to me directly at email@example.com, or you can fill out the contact form below.
If you have any further questions or perhaps some doubts about whether this type of ministry would benefit your church, please do not hesitate to reach out. I would be glad to send you more information.
For a comprehensive doctrinal statement of my beliefs, please click here to find the statement of my home church, Northwood Baptist.
I look forward to ministering alongside you and serving your congregation!