We’ve all heard it before—genetic evidence has conclusively proved that humanity is ancient. But is this a true statement? In this study we explore the genetic predictions and implications of a recent origin for humanity. We’ll even find that not only do creationists make valid predictions—but they better fit the observations.
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- The key factor in determining who’s right in the origin debate.
- The when and where of human origins.
- Why creationist predictions better fit the observed data in mtDNA.
- Why the biblical “out of Ararat” model is superior to the “out of Africa” model.
Mentioned in this lesson:
- Searching for Adam: Genesis and the Truth About Man’s Origin
- Is Evolution Just a Theory?
- 5 Myths of Higher Education and Peer Review
- Why Trust God?
- The Creation Academy
Thanks so much for listening. Please subscribe and share on iTunes!
Also, please consider donating to the ministry on Patreon. God Bless!