One of the main reasons for believing the earth is billions of years old, evolutions claim, is that radioisotope dating methods provide quite old absolute ages. But, is that the full truth? Creation scientists have made some significant discoveries that stand in full contrast to this central dogma. In fact, we have many documented instances where the radiometric dates do not at all coincide with the known ages of the rocks. If these dating methods don’t work when we know the age of the test sample, why should we expect them to work when we don’t know it?
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- Why the assumptions made in radioisotope dating methods cannot be proven.
- Three specific examples of failed dating results.
- How a baby island fundamentally changes the need for “deep time.”
Mentioned in this lesson:
- Defend Your Faith with Confidence (FREE email course!)
- The RATE Project
- Thousands…Not Billions by Don DeYoung
- Presuppositional Apologetics
- Do creationists cherry-pick discordant dates?
Thanks so much for listening. Please subscribe and share on iTunes!
Also, please consider donating to the ministry on Patreon. God Bless!
Free Email Course
If you're anything like me, you have a hard time witnessing to unbelievers. You want to present the truth of the gospel in a compelling, respectful way, but you find it difficult to overcome objections.
That's why I wrote this four lesson course, where you'll learn how to finally Defend Your Faith with Confidence.
You can't buy this course, but you can get it for free by entering your first name and email address below.