A fundamental scientific concept is that it is always changing. Since creationism is not anti-science, we must acknowledge this in order to remain consistent! Of course, old and/or bad scientific arguments have no effect on whether or not the Bible is true. It simply means we have progressed in our scientific knowledge, and must adjust accordingly. In this lesson, we look at some of those models as well as other bad arguments for Creation, and discuss why we should reconsider before using them to argue our position.
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- Why creation scientists, like any scientist, should embrace change.
- Why science itself is not an ultimate authority.
- Arguments we should definitely not use because they are invalid.
- Arguments we probably should not use because they are doubtful.
Mentioned in this lesson:
- CMI’s List of Bad Creation Arguments
- Replacing Darwin: The New Origin of Species by Nathaniel T. Jeanson, Ph.D
Thanks so much for listening. Please subscribe and share on iTunes!
Also, please consider donating to the ministry on Patreon. God Bless!