The final days of the 20th century and beginning days of the 21st were rife with socio-political...Read More
While we’d all like to think we are prone to rational discourse, we nevertheless can be deceived into thinking that just because someone is smart, they are a careful thinker. As the example of Jesus, Paul, and parents everywhere shows—this is not necessarily the case.Read More
It’s quite common for the atheistic community that hangs out online to claim that atheism is merely the psychological lack of a belief in God or any gods. However, a recent Facebook conversation sparked discussion around how philosophers define it, which seems to decisively answer the question.Read More
The intellectual side of Christianity is very attractive and most natural to me, so I’ve been thinking about a way to understand our relational experience of Christ in this context. By using some pragmatic philosophy, we can draw helpful distinctions between the various ways we know and experience God and his world.Read More
One of the most important internal discussions I think Christians can have involves whether or not we have been endowed with free will by our Creator. Why does it matter whether or not we have free will? To answer that question (and a few more!), I brought on my good friend and founder of FreeThinking Ministries, Tim Stratton.Read More
Do you think it’s possible you could be wrong about certain things you know? I think an important part of having careful conversations is the willingness to change your mind. Here’s what I mean.Read More
Hi, I’m Steve, an author, speaker, and Bible teacher with a heart for exploring God’s Word and God’s world.
I train Christians to become confident, passionate servants of Jesus, so they can grow in their walk with God and share their faith more persuasively.
Be sure to browse the site for faith-affirming articles, podcasts, and videos!
- My Journey from Evidentia... 2.5k views | under Apologetics, Article, Philosophy
- How to Love Others Withou... 2.2k views | under Article, Christian Living, Ethics
- Balance: Combating Christ... 2k views | under Apologetics, Article, Theology
- Should Christians Reject... 1.9k views | under Article, Theology
- What Does it Mean to Call... 1.8k views | under Article, Bible Q & A, Christian Living, Divine Council, Podcast, Theology
- 5 Reasons Why Neanderthal... 1.5k views | under Apologetics, Article, Creation