The intellectual side of Christianity is very attractive and most natural to me, so I’ve been thinking about a way to understand our relational experience of Christ in this context. By using some pragmatic philosophy, we can draw helpful distinctions between the various ways we know and experience God and his world.Read More
Hi, I’m Steve, an author, speaker, and Bible teacher with a heart for exploring God’s Word and God’s world.
I train Christians to become confident, passionate servants of Jesus, so they can grow in their walk with God and share their faith more persuasively.
Be sure to browse the site for faith-affirming articles, podcasts, and videos!
- My Journey from Evidentia... 2.6k views | under Apologetics, Article, Philosophy
- How to Love Others Withou... 2.4k views | under Article, Christian Living, Ethics
- Balance: Combating Christ... 2.3k views | under Apologetics, Article, Theology
- What Does it Mean to Call... 2.2k views | under Article, Bible Q & A, Christian Living, Divine Council, Podcast, Theology
- Should Christians Reject... 2.1k views | under Article, Theology
- 5 Reasons Why Neanderthal... 1.7k views | under Apologetics, Article, Creation