“Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not...Read More
In this week’s post (which is admittedly more of a rant), I discuss some of the problems we see when intellectualism gets taken too far in the church. There’s a balance! Anti-intellectualism is bad, but so is intellectual snobbery.Read More
Our church has recently concluded a series on tough questions in the Bible, and naturally, the question of how to respond to family members and other loved ones who have chosen to adopt a homosexual lifestyle came up. I’d like to lay out in brief what I believe the most appropriate general response is to this issue.Read More
Hi, I’m Steve, an author, speaker, and Bible teacher with a heart for exploring God’s Word and God’s world.
I train Christians to become confident, passionate servants of Jesus, so they can grow in their walk with God and share their faith more persuasively.
Be sure to browse the site for faith-affirming articles, podcasts, and videos!
- What Does it Mean to Call... 3.1k views | under Article , Bible Q & A , Christian Living , Divine Council , Podcast , Theology
- How to Love Others Withou... 2.9k views | under Article , Christian Living , Ethics
- My Journey from Evidentia... 2.8k views | under Apologetics , Article , Philosophy
- Balance: Combating Christ... 2.8k views | under Apologetics , Article , Theology
- Should Christians Reject... 2.6k views | under Article , Theology
- 5 Reasons Why Neanderthal... 2k views | under Apologetics , Article , Creation