I have to admit—I was shocked. Don’t get me wrong, I understand that we are living in quite a...Read More
Category: Current Events
The world is a pretty crazy place right now. COVID-19 has people up in arms, and even within the Christian community, opinions vary so much.
One thing that consistently comes up in times like these is how much trust, if any, we should place in the “experts” giving us advice.
Hi, I’m Steve, an author, speaker, and Bible teacher with a heart for exploring God’s Word and God’s world.
I train Christians to become confident, passionate servants of Jesus, so they can grow in their walk with God and share their faith more persuasively.
Be sure to browse the site for faith-affirming articles, podcasts, and videos!
- What Does it Mean to Call... 3.1k views | under Article , Bible Q & A , Christian Living , Divine Council , Podcast , Theology
- How to Love Others Withou... 3k views | under Article , Christian Living , Ethics
- My Journey from Evidentia... 2.9k views | under Apologetics , Article , Philosophy
- Balance: Combating Christ... 2.8k views | under Apologetics , Article , Theology
- Should Christians Reject... 2.6k views | under Article , Theology
- 5 Reasons Why Neanderthal... 2.1k views | under Apologetics , Article , Creation