In the conventional history of mankind, we share a distant common ancestor with other hominids–namely, apes. But does this hold up from an anatomical perspective? Or is there is good evidence of a distinct difference in design? Dr. Stuart Burgess seems to think so.
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- Why creationists should be taken seriously
- A brief understanding of creationist vs. evolutionist classification systems
- The stark anatomical differences between humans and apes
- Why the design of humans stands in clear contrast to the design of apes
Mentioned in this lesson:
- Searching for Adam: Genesis and the Truth About Man’s Origin
- Why Trust God?
- The Creation Academy
Thanks so much for listening. Please subscribe and share on iTunes!
Also, please consider donating to the ministry on Patreon. God Bless!